A picture is worth a thousand words, so a picture draped over a point cloud must be worth a million words. With the emergence of forensic software packages; the ability to utilize higher levels of contrast and sub-millimeter accuracy, teamed up with color imagery; allows professionals to get an up-close 3D view of a crime scene. The ability for a jury or judge to see an accident scene recreated and animated in 3D could be the difference between a plaintiff and defendant winning or losing a case.
- Creates 3-D Laser scans of crime and accident scenes
- Allows for recreation of crime and accident scenes with overlaid digital images for accurate in court demonstrations or reviewing actual true to life reconstructed areas
- Recreation of accident sites where quick cleanup of the scene is required (places of business, roadways, hospitals)
- Creates true to life 3-D models capable of walk through and multiple vantage point observations for examination, re examination and comparative analysis
- Creates a permanent and accurate record of crime or accident location scene that is both measurable and true to life